Are you a self-starter?
Does building your own business appeal to you?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
If this is you then by partnering with one of Australia's most dynamic and flexible property investment consultantcies, you will be able to contribute to a company committed to assisting clients build wealth through property, and at the same time, create a strong and meaningful client base. More so, you will be provided with all the tools and materials you need to get you on track towards becoming the ultimate entrepreneur!
As a DPN Property Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in helping clients establish and implement a personalised Property Investment Plan (PIP). This will take shape in the form of 'in home' and office appointments from a combination of company and self-generated leads, in turn helping you build and strengthen your own referral network. As part of the required consultations with clients, you will be additionally in charge of presenting investment strategies and processes to clients in order to demonstrate how they can achieve financial independence through property investment.
For a low investment, you will receive a number of privileges to help you get started on your entrepreneur journey.
What you will get?
- Professional development
- Propriety methodology
- Property investing planning
- Access to industry-leading and job-specific software programs
- Access to DPN’s IP
- Complete access to supporting teams based in Sydney HQ
- Personalised business cards
- Equipment and printing supplies*
- Qualified leads & appointments to establish your business
*Printer is not included
What we need from you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to explain finance and investment concepts clearly and confidently
- Ability to build trusted customer relationships
- A proven ability to achieve and exceed set targets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Current Drivers License
- Ability to meet with clients after hours and weekends
- Ability to participate in weekly Sales & Training Meetings (via digital media)
- Ability to follow-up and manage the customer relationship throughout all the stages of the process, from leads to appointments to property purchase and beyond settlement
- A self motivated, ambitious individual who has no issues in acting autonomously
- Sales background (financial services or real estate experience is preferable)
- Financial services, investment or property industry related credentials and qualifications
Kick-start your entrepreneur journey with DPN’s Partnership program.
If you are a keen self-starter, looking for a solid opportunity, DPN would like to hear from you.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org