DPN is one of Australia’s most innovative and progressive companies, specialising in financial services and property investment.
Located in beachside designer offices at Cronulla, we have a rare Full-Time opportunity (9 Month Parental Leave Contract) for a bright and confident Property Research and Stock Administrator to join our friendly and collaborative team.
In this position you will be the working closely with the Property Administration, Marketing and Property Investment teams by developing our DPN Property Profiles and maintaining our stock databases.
Reporting to the Director of Property Stock & Contracts across the hours of 8.30am-5pm (Monday to Friday), you will succeed in this role because you have a keen interest in Property Economics and have an exceptional eye for detail. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, utilising a number of software programs to produce high quality documentation and collateral on investment locations.
- Create new and update existing Property Profiles by performing demographic and investment location analysis
- Utilise relevant software programs such as Adobe InDesign, Content Management System (CMS), Mercury (Customer Database)
- Maintain and distribute various property stock and builder reports
- Create additional region-specific research as requested
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as Property Managers & Builders
- Experience or qualifications in a relevant field (Real Estate, Property Investment, Property Economics & Research) highly regarded
- Proven ability to read and interpret Property information and data
- Proven organisational skills
- Outstanding written communication skills with the ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and high level of computer skills
- Exposure to Apple Mac Computers & Operating Systems highly regarded
At DPN we are always on the look-out for talented team members that can grow their career with us. If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application (including a cover letter and resume). General queries can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work for DPN?
DPN is an award-winning, professionally certified Property and Financial Services Enterprise. Since 1996, DPN has helped thousands of Australians build wealth and financial independence to live the life they want.
With our roots in property investment and mortgage broking, we have now extended our offering to include our own brand of loans, home designs, property management and an insurance and estate planning referral service. Our foundations are in the community and with a commitment to giving back, DPN provides valuable contributions to our partner charities, the A21 and Watoto.
DPN attributes their team to their success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, bonus opportunities, vison days, and the environment to develop and grow your career. Learn more about working at DPN.
Live the life you want.