TERMS AND CONDITIONS – DPN APPRÉCIER REFERRAL PROGRAM
DEFINITION OF TERMS
DIRECT PROPERTY NETWORK or DPN: Denuo Proprietary Limited (ABN 44 023 361 281 Australian Credit Licence 383530)
REFERRER: A DPN client who voluntarily participates in the Referral Program by referring a Referral Lead.
REFERRAL LEAD: A person who is not an existing client of DPN’s and not on the DPN database and who (a) has given his/her approval and whom the Referrer has referred through this Program; and (b) who provide details of their referrer to DPN in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This Program is only valid for and open to Australian residents.
As part of the Referral Program, DPN clients can refer DPN and its services to their friends and family. This Referral Program is not to be used in the course of business. It is for family and friends of DPN’s clients who consent to being referred. Individuals who have not consented to being referred to these types of services by the Referrer must not be referred.
The referrer confirms that the person they are sending the invitation to is a family member or friend that they have a direct a relationship with, and that that person (the referral lead), has consented to receiving these types of messages, and that they indemnify the Promoter (DPN) against all claims.
To be eligible for a referral, the Referral Lead must:
- be aged 18 years or over;
- not be on DPN’s database prior to referral;
- not be not an employee, agent, representative or sales agent of DPN;
- meet minimum financial eligibility criteria (contact DPN at 1300 723 318 for criteria which is based on banks’ lending guidelines for the individual’s circumstances).
There are two (2) easy ways a Referrer can refer a Referral Lead:
- visit dpn.com.au/refer and follow the prompts to send them an email or;
- hand the Referral Lead a DPN Apprécier invitation.
Referrers can also call DPN on 1300 723 318 for more information.
By referring a Referral Lead, the Referrer consents to the Referral Lead providing their name to DPN, so that they can be identified as the Referrer for the purposes of this Program.
Due to privacy laws, DPN cannot collect or store personal information of Referral Leads from Referrers, and will only collect, store and use such details once they are provided to DPN by the Referral Lead. As such, the Referral Lead must contact DPN and indicate who they were referred by and what services they are interested in, before DPN can collect their details or record a Referral.
Referrers and Referral Leads are entitled to the following reward(s) if they meet the criteria stipulated below:
$50 Voucher Reward – Referrer only reward
DPN will send the Referrer a $50 voucher for every Referral Lead that meets face-to-face with a DPN Consultant for one of the following DPN services, and indicates who they were referred by prior to or at the meeting:
- finance only or;
- property (with or without finance).
The Referral Lead must provide their personal details, including their financial situation, prior to the face-to-face consultation to ensure they meet minimum financial eligibility criteria.
The $50 Voucher Reward is for Referrers only and will not be awarded to Referral Leads.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months and cannot be redeemed for cash. Limit of one voucher per Referral Lead. The exact voucher will be determined by DPN, however, it will be to the value of $50.
FINANCE SETTLEMENT REWARD OR PROPERTY SETTLEMENT REWARD
The first time a Referral Lead settles a loan or purchases a property with DPN, the Referrer and the Referral Lead will each receive a reward (once settlement is finalised, as outlined below). A Referrer can only receive one (1) reward in respect of each Referral Lead, regardless of how many loans that Referral Lead settles or how many properties that Referral Lead purchases with DPN (in excess of one (1)). In addition, the Referral Lead can also only receive (1) reward, regardless of how many loans the Referral Lead settles or how many properties the Referral Lead purchases with DPN (in excess of one (1)).
The nature and exact value of each reward will be determined by DPN, however, the reward will be valued between AU$50-$350.
Finance Settlement Reward: The Referral Lead must take out a loan with DPN within six (6) months of first meeting with a DPN Consultant to remain valid, and if this does not occur, then the Referrer and the Referral Lead will not receive a reward. The offer is available subject to settlement of the Referral Lead’s loan organised through DPN. The reward will be sent once settlement of the loan has occurred.
Property Settlement Reward: The Referral Lead must complete an expression of interest and holding deposit to DPN within six (6) months of first meeting with a DPN Consultant to remain valid, and if this does not occur, then the Referrer and the Referral Lead will not receive a reward. The offer is available subject to settlement of the Referral Lead’s property purchased through DPN. The reward will be sent once settlement and/or tenancy has occurred, as applicable.
1. Instructions on eligibility, rewards and how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Program is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Gifts will be chosen at DPN’s discretion.
3. DPN reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Referral Program and these Terms and Conditions at any time, subject to any applicable laws. All changes to the Program are effective from the date of posting of the revised Terms and Conditions.
4. Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s).
6. The laws of New South Wales apply to this Program to the exclusion of any other law. Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
7. DPN reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of referrals, Referrers and Referrer Leads and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Program. Errors and omissions may be accepted at DPN’s discretion. Failure by DPN to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. DPN’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of any participant, DPN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant.
9. DPN’s decision in relation to all matters arising under this Program is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. If this Program is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of DPN, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, DPN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any participant in the Program and/or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the program.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, DPN (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program.
12. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, DPN (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under DPN’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any referral reward that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by DPN) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of DPN; (d) any tax liability incurred by a participant in the Program; or (e) redemption or use of a reward (where applicable).
13. Any cost associated with making or accepting a referral (e.g. to send an email) is the relevant participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
14. Each participant indemnifies the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of the participant participating in the Program.
16. The Program was launched on the 16th of May 2016.