At DPN we are passionate about finding ways to be remarkable at what we do.
Hundreds of reviews tell us that today the experience for our customers is 5 star, but we are looking for a Customer Experience Leader to make it exceptional.
In business for over 25 years, DPN is a professionally certified Property and Financial Services Enterprise, based in the Sutherland Shire with customers across the country. Our growing team are experienced and friendly and all enjoy helping our customers to live the life they want.
About the role
Working across the entire organisation including our Property Investment, Mortgage Broking/Mortgage Management and Property Investment businesses, you’ll bring experience as well as fresh eyes and ideas to this newly created, part time/4 days a week role (open to other hours for the right candidate).
You’ll also provide direct leadership so that each team understands their role within the CEX framework. Your passion to build an unmatched CEX will be equalled by your strategic acumen in building and refining end-to-end customer journeys, from converted sale to product/service delivery and ongoing life of customer solutions.
Reporting in to and working collaboratively with the Marketing & Customer Experience Leader, you’ll be responsible for refining and connecting our entire CEX to create a single successful program including:
- Leadership of DPN’s customer engagement teams (Customer Relationship, Property Concierge and Events & Loyalty)
- Create and implement a strong and innovative customer experience program aligned to the enterprise marketing strategy across customer engagement, retention, loyalty, referrals and cross sell opportunity
- Establish and implement seamless and innovative customer-centric journeys by product and market segment
- Problem solving and customer issue management strategies
- Define measurement, analysis and return on investment metrics
- Develop insights from data for ongoing process improvement
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships to develop a collaborative and seamless customer experience across teams and operational workflows
- Create and implement new and innovative customer experiences which add value to the established DPN brand
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with a track record of success in a similar role
- An ability to create, execute and manage multi-touch communications, including tactical and automated marketing channels
- Strong written abilities and experience in short form copywriting
- Experience with brand guidelines and working with premium brands and high-end design
- Experience in loyalty/rewards programs, events and brand activations
- Experience in supplier selection and management
Why you'll love working with us
We want our team to be part of our family and we’re committed to a culture of innovation, collaboration and teamwork. Our foundations are in the community and with a commitment to giving back, DPN provides valuable contributions to our partner charities, the A21 and Watoto.
DPN attributes their team to their success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, team celebrations, Vison Days, and the environment to develop and grow your career.
If this role sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application through Seek (including a cover letter and resume).