The future is bright here at DPN and a rare opportunity to join our experienced Marketing team as a Part Time (3 days) Graphic Designer has just become available.
Based in our designer offices in beachside Cronulla, you will be working alongside a team of seasoned marketing and industry professionals passionate about helping our clients live the life they want.
As our in-house Graphic Designer, working across a number of the DPN Group's leading businesses including Property Investment, Finance, Property Management and Specialist Disability Accommodation, you will be directly responsible for contributing to the company's branding and identity with a series of exciting print and digital projects.
Reporting to the Marketing Leader, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with the team and external suppliers to execute DPN's marketing strategy.
Key Duties include:
- Developing campaign graphics for marketing materials such as EDM's, landing pages and banner ads
- Creating social media infographics and headers
- Curating images for use across DPN's branding collateral such as brochures, social media and ads
- Following design briefs and style guides to execute DPN's marketing strategy
- Management and art direction of both in-house and off-shore freelancers
- Providing precise and constructive feedback to freelancers while ensuring timely delivery of on-brand assets such as videos, animation, 3D renders, and photography
- Digital Asset Management including cataloguing, storage, retrieval and distribution of DPN's digital assets such as digital photographs, animations, videos, music, renders and design files
- Effective management of external suppliers including design agencies, printers, photographers, 3D renderers and technology partners
- Management or production of multimedia such as video and podcast
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years experience in Graphic Design
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Creative Arts or relevant field
- Advanced ability in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Cloud Software
- Sound knowledge of print production processes
- Experience in multimedia production (video, podcasts etc) is preferred
- Exceptional organisational skills in order to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Adept in using Microsoft Office suite
- Exposure to the Financial / Professional Services / Property industry is advantageous
Abilities & Attributes
- Innovative and creative
- Approachable, positive and highly motivated
- Polished & confident
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and manage conflicting deadlines
- Ability to partner with and influence stakeholders and external suppliers
- Embraces change
- Attention to detail
- Known for taking initiative
- Strong work ethic
Why work for DPN?
DPN is an award-winning, professionally certified Property and Financial Services Enterprise. Since 1996, DPN has helped thousands of Australians secure competitive deals on property and finance.
With our roots in property investment and mortgage broking, we have now extended our offering to include our own brand of loans, home designs, property management and an insurance and estate planning referral service. We also recently launched a world class social impact business providing Specialist Disability Accommodation - DPN Casa Capace.
We help our clients build, finance and manage an Australian property portfolio - from the start of the journey and partner with them for life.
DPN is also committed to giving back to those less fortunate and disadvantaged in society. With every property we sell, a donation of $500 is given to one of DPN's nominated charities.
We are an innovative, close-knit and solution driven team, helping people live the life they want. DPN attributes our team to our success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, bonus opportunities, vision days, and the environment to develop and grow your career.
Do not miss this opportunity. Apply today!