Established for over 25 years, DPN is an Apple based organisation comprised of a number of award-winning businesses including Property Investment, Property Management, Finance and Specialist Disability Accommodation.
Technology is at the heart of everything we do and in combination with a growth mindset, we are passionate about digital transformation across the business.
About the Role
This is a unique role that would suit someone looking to not only deliver technical support but the opportunity to grow and develop their own skills, working across interesting and engaging IT infrastructure projects and technical solutions throughout DPN.
Reporting to the Operations Leader, this full-time, predominately on-site, role works closely with each of our businesses and our Managed Service Provider providing day to day Level 2-3 technical support to approximately 60 team members.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Device Management – set up and replacement of Apple Laptops , iPhones and other technical equipment across the business
- Technical onboarding of new team members
- Working with our Managed Service Provider and maintaining the vendor relationships with various platforms and software including Office 365, Dialpad, Box and 1Password
- Researching hardware and technology solutions
- Ongoing training of current software in addition to implementation of new IT solutions
- Maintaining SharePoint
- Delivery of IT infrastructure and digital transformation projects throughout DPN
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong Apple experience for troubleshooting and management
- MacOS and iOS management experience
- JAMF experience
- Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange management skills – Level 2+
- Strong communication skills
- API integration knowledge
- Ability to train team members both remotely and in-person
- A positive attitude to learning and developing both your own skills and that of the team
The following experience would be highly desirable:
- Windows Certifications ie. MCP, Microsoft Teams Azure
We will support you with the right tools, training and coaching to perform well in a role that is an integral part of our success.
Why You'll Love Working With Us
We attribute our success to our team. In turn we offer a flexible work approach, great rewards, Vision Days, and a culture where people genuinely enjoy working with each other.
Our foundations are in the community and with a commitment to giving back, DPN provides valuable contributions to our partner charities - A21 and Watoto.
If this role sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application through Seek. The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Information Technology Support Role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Microsoft 365 Administrator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have MacOS and iOS management experience?
- Do you have experience working with JAMF?
- Are you available to work a full- time role, predominantly based at Cronulla, 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday?