The future is bright here at DPN and we are looking for a Mobile Finance Specialist to join our growing enterprise. Based from home and our designer offices in beachside Cronulla, you will be backed by a head office team of seasoned industry professionals, where we like to Dream Big & Do Big.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will support our brokers with managing our customer’s application from lead to settlement. You’ll be comfortable meeting people in person at the office or their home as well as conducting meetings via video conference because you know the importance of making your clients feel loved. Your follow up is second to none and we will support you with the right tools, equipment and coaching to be successful.
Success will come from creating, leveraging & servicing leads from a variety of channels including:
Your own referral networks
- Property Investment Leads
- Retail & Digital Leads
- Affiliate Leads
- Backbook Leads
- Your own referral networks
We work with a huge range of loan providers and also have our own white label products.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Putting the customer at the centre of your universe!
- Experience in a lending environment and ability to understand and interpret financial and income data
- Exposure to both legislative and compliance requirements such as Responsible Lending (NCCP), Privacy and AML/CTF
- Exceptional communication and follow up – both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills with an ability to manage in a cloud based, paperless environment and autonomy to self-report
- Experience in construction and investment loans an advantage
At DPN we are always on the look-out for talented team members that are looking for the opportunity to develop in a growing business with exciting horizons. If this role sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application through Seek (including a cover letter and resume). General queries can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries and applications will be treated with careful confidentiality.
Why work for DPN?
DPN is an award-winning, professionally certified Property and Financial Services Enterprise. Since 1996, DPN has helped thousands of Australians build wealth and financial independence to live the life they want.
With our roots in property investment and mortgage broking, we have now extended our offering to include our own brand of loans, home designs, property management and an insurance and estate planning referral service. Our foundations are in the community and with a commitment to giving back, DPN provides valuable contributions to our partner charities, the A21 and Watoto.
DPN attributes their team to their success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, bonus opportunities, vison days, and the environment to develop and grow your career.
Live the life you want.