Established for more than 25 years, DPN is a professionally certified property and financial services enterprise where we are passionate about helping our clients Live the life they want.
Personality counts and culture is number one. We want our team to feel like part of our family. As we continue to grow and expand our business, we enjoy seeing our team develop within our organisation.
DPN is comprised of a number of award-winning companies including Property Investment, Property Management and Finance and in support of delivering a seamless property investment journey, our Marketing & Customer Experience Team is seeking a motivated and customer focused Property Concierge.
About the role
This full-time role (or part time for the right person) is responsible for overseeing the customer journey from expression of interest through to exchange, construction, completion and handover of customers’ investment properties.
Managing your own portfolio of clients and builders, you will be responsible for:
- Customer relationships, issue management and communication (written and in person)
- Supplier and stakeholder management and communication (builders, developers, solicitors, conveyancers)
- Residential construction contract administration and compliance
- Facilitating exchange of all contracts within required timeframes
- Ensuring timely settlement and payment of invoices to builders to ensure build timeframes are met
You will succeed in this position because of your second-to-none customer service, organisational and communication skills. Nothing makes you happier than putting your customers first and helping them achieve their property investment goals.
In addition, your experience in/exposure to the new home purchase and build process and a love for solutions, systems and deadlines will see you flourish in this role.
We will support you with the right tools, training and coaching to perform well in a role that is an integral part of our success.
Why you'll love working with us
With our roots in property investment and mortgage broking, we have now extended our offering to include our own brand of loans, home designs, property management and building specialist disability accommodation. Our foundations are in the community and with a commitment to giving back, DPN provides valuable contributions to our partner charities, the A21 and Watoto.
DPN attributes their team to their success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, bonus opportunities, Vison Days, and the environment to develop and grow your career.
If this role sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application through Seek. The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have with contracts administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in the real estate, property or construction industries or experience in contracts management? If yes, please provide details below.