DPN Property Management is a stand-alone Property Management business (not part of a Real Estate agency) within an award-winning Property and Financial Services Company.
In addition to Property Management, our offering includes property investment, mortgage broking, home designs and building specialist disability accommodation. Our foundations are in the community, with a commitment to giving back.
DPN attributes their team to their success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, bonus opportunities, Vision Days, and the environment to develop and grow your career.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and working alongside a welcoming team of experienced Property Managers across NSW & QLD, this 12-month parental leave contract (with the possibility to become a permanent role), would suit someone looking for a full-time position.
The portfolio of approximately 100 predominantly new homes covers a portfolio spanning the Cessnock, Singleton and Maitland regions with a sprinkling of homes in Fern Bay.
With the advantage of being based from your own home office, you will be provided with all of the tools and technology to succeed in your role whilst being backed by both our friendly head office and offshore support teams.
About the Successful Candidate
You will succeed in this position because you are passionate about delivering an elevated customer experience to both your tenants and landlords and are experienced in working in end-to-end portfolio management.
Along with a current NSW certificate of registration, experience in using Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based property management systems will be beneficial in this role.
You will have your own car to be able to travel within your portfolio with occasional travel to our head office in Cronulla (Sydney) for team events & training workshops required.
If this role sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application through Seek. The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have an appropriate location to be able to work from home on a permanent basis?
- Are you able to work occasional Saturdays?
- Which Property Management Software do you have experience using?