DPN Property Management is Property Management with a difference.
Backed by DPN, one of Australia's leading property investment and financial services companies, you'll be part of an organisation who is shaping the future of finance and property in Australia.
As a Property Manager at DPN you'll be supported by a head office team of seasoned industry professionals. You'll have the flexibility to work from home and have all of the tools of the trade to succeed. Access to in-house incentives and commissions will really allow you to feel rewarded.
This role is end-to-end. You'll be a great fit if you love all aspects of Property Management and delivering an amazing experience to your customers along the entire journey, working from your own home office.
Reporting to the General Manager, key duties include:
- Managing a small portfolio of newly built properties across a portfolio that extends from Gregory Hills out to Jordan Springs and north to Kellyville.
- Liaise with landlords, tenants, and creditors
- Ingoing/Outgoing inspections
- Conduct entry and exit reports
- Prepare tenant sign-ups and lease renewals
- Process maintenance requests and organise repairs
- Manage dispute resolution and bond refunds
- Attend tenancy tribunals as required
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to occasionally flex working days across the week as required for vacate handovers. Minimal Saturdays required.
- Ability to provide sporadic leave coverage for sister portfolio in Illawarra region.
- Ability to travel to head office in Cronulla for training and team events.
- Suitable home office or location to work from
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Adept in using Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based property management software
Why you’ll love working for us
With our roots in property investment and mortgage broking, we have now extended our offering to include our own brand of loans, home designs, property management and building specialist disability accommodation. Our foundations are in the community and with a commitment to giving back, DPN provides valuable contributions to our partner charities, the A21 and Watoto.
DPN attributes their team to their success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, bonus opportunities, Vison Days, and the environment to develop and grow your career.
If this role sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application through Seek. The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What are the minimum and maximum number of hours you can work during the week?
- Which days of the week are you available to work?
- Are you available to travel to all of the areas covered in the portfolio?