DPN is an innovative and progressive company, specialising in financial services, property investment and property management.
Located at Cronulla in beachside designer offices, we have a rare part-time opportunity for a capable and efficient Property Research Executive to join our friendly and collaborative team.
In this position you will be the working closely with the Contracts, Marketing and Sales teams to develop our DPN Property Profiles by performing demographic and investment location analysis for our hand-picked property stock.
Reporting to the Director of Property Stock & Contracts, you will succeed in this role because you have a keen interest in Property Economics and an exceptional eye for detail. You will utilise a number of software programs to produce high quality documentation and collateral on property investment locations. You will also work closely with our offshore Property Research & Administration Assistant to manage their workflow.
This role is part-time (approximately 25 hours per week) and would ideally suit someone looking for 5 hours a day x 5 days a week, however other combinations will be considered.
We are a registered COVID Safe business with the NSW Government and as such are currently exercising remote working arrangements for the majority of the team. The successful candidate will need to have an appropriate space in their home to carry be able to work from home when required.
- Create new and update existing Property Profiles by performing demographic and investment location analysis as well as region-specific research as required
- Utilise relevant software programs such as Adobe InDesign, Content Management System (CMS), Mercury (Customer Database)
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as Property Managers, Real Estate Agents & Builders
- Work closely with offshore team to ensure timely delivery of work
- Experience or qualifications (studying or completed) in a relevant field (Real Estate, Property Investment, Property Economics & Research) highly regarded
- Proven ability to read and interpret Property information and data
- Proven organisational skills
- Outstanding written communication skills with the ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and high level of computer skills
- Exposure to Apple Mac Computers & Operating Systems highly regarded
How to Apply
At DPN we are always on the look-out for talented team members seeking an opportunity to develop in a growing business. If this role sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application through Seek (including a cover letter and resume). General queries can be forwarded to email@example.com. All enquiries and applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Why work for DPN?
DPN is an award-winning, professionally certified Property and Financial Services Enterprise. Since 1996, DPN has helped thousands of Australians build wealth and financial independence to live the life they want.
With our roots in property investment and mortgage broking, we have now extended our offering to include our own brand of loans, home designs, property management and an insurance and estate planning referral service. Our foundations are in the community and with a commitment to giving back, DPN provides valuable contributions to our partner charities, the A21 and Watoto.
DPN attributes their team to their success. In turn, DPN boasts a flexible work culture, bonus opportunities, vison days, and the environment to develop and grow your career.
Live the life you want