Owner and Operation
- This website is owned and operated by DPN Pty Ltd (ABN 94 630 700 186), Australian Credit License 514759) under the domain name www.dpn.com.au (Website).
Acceptance and Modification
- The information contained within the Website is of a general nature and is provided for general information only. It is not intended as financial or investment advice specific to you and should not be taken as such. You should (and DPN recommends that you) obtain independent legal, financial and other advice specific to your situation before making any financial investment or decision based on the information contained on the Website.
- Results gained via the use of any calculators on the Website are indicative only and are provided to illustrate certain scenarios. As such, the calculators and results are meant and should be used as a guide only and not a substitute for professional advice.
- in the case of goods, one or more of the following at DPN’s discretion: (a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of the equivalent goods; (b) the repair of the goods; (c) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or (d) the payment of having the goods repaired; and
- (2) in the case of services: (a) the supplying of the services again; or (b) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- You use the Website at your own risk. Although DPN makes a reasonable effort to ensure the content on the Website is accurate, complete and current, DPN makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the content on the Website. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. The content of the Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Property illustrations are a guide and furniture is not included; it is your responsibility to verify building specifications and finishes with actual contracts.
- DPN does not guarantee that the Website will be free from viruses, or that access to the Website will function as intended or be uninterrupted. As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the Website is offered on an “as available” basis only. To the full extent permitted by law, DPN assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, virus, bug, tampering, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to the Website, or any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to the use of the Website, or the uploading of material or downloading of any software/material (where permitted) from the Websites. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded. Links to Third Party Websites
- For your reference and convenience, the Website may contain links to websites which are owned by third parties. DPN does not control third party websites, and therefore is not responsible for the operation of, content or any information on these linked sites. You are free to access these other sites, but you do so at your own risk.
- DPN is not liable for the content on third party websites or any loss or damage you may incur through your use of these websites. Privacy
- All materials and content on the Website, including but not limited to any and all copy, logos, trade marks, service marks, designs, products, software, images, calculators, sound recordings, video recordings, content downloads, streaming audio, streaming video, and other audio visual materials, are the property of, or used under license by, DPN and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection.
- Information published by DPN via the Websites, or made available to you by DPN otherwise, may be printed or downloaded but only for your personal or informational and non-commercial use. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, the information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or used in any way without the written permission of DPN.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright (except as expressly provided above), or proprietary rights of DPN or any third party. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
- In order to use the Website, it is your responsibility to procure access to the Internet, to pay any costs associated with that access and to acquire any hardware and/or software necessary to facilitate the services. Indemnity.
- You indemnify DPN, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of you accessing and/or using the Website. Australian Law.
DPN COMPLIANCE OFFICER
PO Box 188 Cronulla NSW 2230
Tel: (02) 9525 2033 | Fax: (02) 9523 5618